When I get in the self check out and some one who is not tech savvy has three items and takes 45 minutes!!!!
i had babysitting duties but more from my thrift store overhaul coming tomorrow!! Good night!!!
it’s the last Saturday of the month and that equals 50% off at goodwill for me. I am putting on my comfy shoes and getting ready to sho (on a budget of course)!!!!
5 lbs of bone in Chicken
1 c chicken broth
1 1/2 c + 1 T jerk chicken marinade
3 T Shortening
1 tsp lime juice
2 onions cut up
1 T garlic
Dry jerk chicken seasoning
1. Melt the shortening on the browning setting.
2. Season chicken with dry seasoning.
3. Add 1 T of the jerk chicken marinade to the pressure cooker
4. Brown chicken on each side (I like my skin firm) you can add your onions here too if you like.
5. Then add the remaining ingredients
6. Pressure cook for 30 minutes.
*You can marinade your chicken prior to cooking for more flavor.