5 lbs of bone in Chicken
1 c chicken broth
1 1/2 c + 1 T jerk chicken marinade
3 T Shortening
1 tsp lime juice
2 onions cut up
1 T garlic
Dry jerk chicken seasoning
1. Melt the shortening on the browning setting.
2. Season chicken with dry seasoning.
3. Add 1 T of the jerk chicken marinade to the pressure cooker
4. Brown chicken on each side (I like my skin firm) you can add your onions here too if you like.
5. Then add the remaining ingredients
6. Pressure cook for 30 minutes.
*You can marinade your chicken prior to cooking for more flavor.